Required Documents Checklist
- Photocopy of the highest diploma certificate: If the diploma certificate is not in English, an English translation should be submitted. The translated diploma certificate must be stamped and signed by the issuing institution or a notary office.. Final year students who will graduate in June may upload certificate of study (enrollment) issued by current university. However, official diploma and authenticated certificates must be submitted upon registration.
- Photocopy of the transcripts of ALL years: If the transcripts are not in Chinese or English, an English translation should be submitted. The translated transcripts must be stamped or signed by the issuing institution or a notary office.
- Autobiography / Research Plan: Applicants applying for bachelor’s programs should submit one autobiography; applicants for graduate programs should submit one research plan.
- Proof of Language Proficiency: Applicants applying for all Chinese bachelor’s programs (except for Chinese native speakers), should submit CEFR A2 Level or equivalent certificate (http://www.sc-top.org.tw/chinese/LS/test5.php); applicants apply for graduate programs or international programs (except for English native speakers) should submit CEFR B1 Level Certificate (http://gostudylink.net/en/support/levels).
- Photocopy of the passport
- Letter of Recommendation: Applicants should designate 2 recommenders on Online Application System. A notification email will be automatically sent to the designated recommenders, who must finish recommendation on Online Application System.
If you have any questions or comments, please e-mail the OIA : email@example.com. When making inquiries, provide your registration number if it is available.